Need to find a way to dump data...

From: The Frog <andrew.hogendijk_at_eu.effem.com>
Date: 23 Jan 2007 06:16:29 -0800

Hi Everyone,

I am not sure if this is the correct area to post this question, but I figured it would be a good place to start. I am looking for a way to perform some sort of "cube dump" on an Oracle Personal Express V5.03 cube. Can anyone help with this one?

Thanks in advance

The Frog Received on Tue Jan 23 2007 - 08:16:29 CST