v$sqlarea does not give latest SQL statements!

From: <qazmlp1209_at_rediffmail.com>
Date: 23 Jan 2007 05:55:01 -0800

How exactly we can find the last 'N' number of SQL statements that were executed in the Oracle 9i(9.2.0.4.0)?

I tried to do the following, but it did not help: $select SQL_TEXT,FIRST_LOAD_TIME from v$sqlarea order by FIRST_LOAD_TIME; I know that the application which is using the Oracle DB does some updates in the Database. But, the above query did not show these SQL statements at all. Wherelse I can check this? Received on Tue Jan 23 2007 - 07:55:01 CST