Re: JDBC execute statement with Brackets - NullPointerException

From: Olivier Guyot <olivier.guyot2_at_free.fr>
Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 10:22:52 +0100

Here it is :

The String I want to execute is :

---
CREATE OR REPLACE AND COMPILE JAVA SOURCE NAMED "SystemUtil" AS
import java.lang.*;
import java.util.*;
import java.io.*;

public class SystemUtil {
}
;
----

The JDBC Command :

try {
	Stmt = Conn.getOracleConnection().createStatement();
	Stmt.executeUpdate(SQLStmt);
} catch (SQLException E) {
throw new EStmtException (Constante.ERROR_EXECUTE ,Conn,SQLStmt,E);

I have tested executeUpdate and execute with the same Error :
NullPointerException.

Regs,

Olivier