Oracle 8.1.7 Solaris Client - LOST!

From: John Kimberly <jkimb_at_kimberlyconsulting.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 21:32:53 -0500

All,

Does anyone have a copy of the Oracle 8.1.7 Solaris Client that you can point me towards. Our DBA copied the Server install to a local HD. Shortly thereafter, he left and the CD's are no where to be found.

All I need is the UNIX/Solaris Client.

Any help would be appreciated and THANKS in advance,

Please also reply to: jkimb_at_kimberlyconsulting.com Received on Mon Jan 22 2007 - 20:32:53 CST