Can I measure average response times from command line (or SQL)

From: Graham <graham.parsons_at_reflective.com>
Date: 21 Jan 2007 12:56:30 -0800

Guys,

I would like to run a command/SQL every say 10 seconds and get the average repsonse times of all SQLs issued against the Oracle database in the last 10 seconds.

I can manipulate dates, etc. - but is there an interface or table or view that will give me this information?

TIA Graham Received on Sun Jan 21 2007 - 14:56:30 CST