Re: UT - Salt Lake City - Oracle DBA

From: <robertgfreeman_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 20 Jan 2007 15:21:15 -0800

Well, first off, appologize for the mistaken post here. I actually did post in .marketplace and certainly didn't mean any offense by posting here. I think there are a number of folks here who have known me over the years well enough to know that I certainly meant no harm or foul.

Cheers to you all!

Robert