Re: SPAM @ New York

From: Barry Bulsara <bbulsara23_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 20 Jan 2007 11:19:34 -0800

DA Morgan wrote:

> Well you certainly got my attention now. I always give special
> consideration to those who use obscenities: Very special.
> --
> Daniel A. Morgan
> University of Washington
> damorgan_at_x.washington.edu
> (replace x with u to respond)
> Puget Sound Oracle Users Group
> www.psoug.org

As I was writing the post, I thought to myself he always wants to have the last word. And I was right.

In the coming days I am going to suggest we modify the charter for this newsgroup. No one wants spam, and you are spamming by propagating it. Don't include spam in your replies to spam, if you really feel you have a need to reply! I want spam as much as you, but you are posting it. Barry Received on Sat Jan 20 2007 - 13:19:34 CST