Re: SPAM @ New York

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 19:47:20 -0800

Barry Bulsara wrote:

> DA Morgan wrote:

>> Please don't spam us and please don't post from an anonymous gmail
>> account. If you are a real company with real jobs then post from your
>> domain and do so in comp.databases.oracle.marketplace.
>>
>> An apology for the spam would be appropriate if you want people to do
>> business with you.
>> --
>> Daniel A. Morgan
>> University of Washington
>> damorgan_at_x.washington.edu
>> (replace x with u to respond)
>> Puget Sound Oracle Users Group
>> www.psoug.org
>
> If you really really must post these messages, would you at least would
> you have the courtesy of not including the original spam post in your
> reply.
> Barry

I really must, I really will, and in most cases I do snip them so as not to give them additional promotion. In this case I intentionally did not.

Personally I find it amazing that after I changed the subject to include the word "SPAM" you clicked on it anyway. I did that for a reason too.

I am sorry you are offended ... but as I've said before ... emails in favor of fighting the spammers are running about 7:1.

Regards.