Re: Rearrange columns

From: HansF <Fuzzy.Greybeard_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 20:00:34 GMT

On Fri, 19 Jan 2007 11:32:02 -0800, MRCarver wrote:

> I was not LOOKING for a lecture on RDMS design philosophy. I am new to

So you didn't provide the actual reason for the question. And I answered based on some other business reason. My answers (I gave two alternatives) are still valid - just not in your case.

No need to get up tight about it.

--
Hans Forbrich   (mailto: Fuzzy.GreyBeard_at_gmail.com)
*** Feel free to correct me when I'm wrong!