Re: How to know what sequence a table is using?

From: cyc73 <yachien.chen_at_gmail.com>
Date: 19 Jan 2007 08:36:50 -0800

On Jan 18, 6:38 pm, "joel garry" <joel-ga..._at_home.com> wrote: Do you bounce the db? This will reset to the next 2000 because of the
> caching. You can write code to make the current sequence whatever you
> want, if necessary, likehttp://asktom.oracle.com/pls/asktom/f?p=100:11:0::::P11_QUESTION_ID:1...
> .
>
> Welcome to the group! Here's a readme about it:http://www.dbaoracle.net/readme-cdos.htm
>
> jg
> --
> @home.com is bogus.
> Arrrrgh!http://www.informationweek.com/windows/showArticle.jhtml?articleID=19...

After checking with this documentation, I think I am going to drop the sequence and recreate it. This will allow me to set the starting number, which is what we need to do. We will still keep the cache for 2000 because that's how it used to be. Thank you.

Crystal Received on Fri Jan 19 2007 - 10:36:50 CST