Evaluating the performance of ORACLE 10 DBMS - Any ideas on a research question?

From: <Read240_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 18 Jan 2007 09:09:51 -0800

Hello,

I have been asked to evaluate a performance aspect of ORACLE 10 DBMS, e.g. clustering, indexing, normalization, query complexity.

I have been asked to pick a research question the following example has been given "does indexing improve query performance?".

Once I have picked a question I shall design a data model and query set to generate data and run the experiment.

Does anyone have any ideas on significant research questions I will be marked on the reasons why i believe the question is significant.

Thank You Received on Thu Jan 18 2007 - 11:09:51 CST