DDL commands

From: Rajesh Kapur <rkapur_at_mpr.org>
Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 17:06:32 -0600

I am new to Oracle 10g. I am looking for command(s) that will generate the DDL from a database that I can use to create a new (empty) database. I need something similar to the dbschema command of informix that generates the create statements for the database. I have done some reading on exp/imp and data pump, but that doesn't seem to be the answer... Thanks! Received on Wed Jan 17 2007 - 17:06:32 CST