Re: Remove Oracle XE from Windows XP

From: <donalom_at_gmail.com>
Date: 17 Jan 2007 03:02:34 -0800

Hi, If anyone has access to the forum and finds the manual uninstall steps, can you post them here.
I installed XE, couldn't uninstall it. Tried removing the regedit and directly deleting the xe directories on the filesystem. When I try to reinstall, the installer exits as it thinks XE is installed already. Can't access the forum myself.
Much appreciated....