SQL query!

From: <qazmlp1209_at_rediffmail.com>
Date: 17 Jan 2007 00:46:41 -0800

(Please ignore my previous thread.)
I have considered all the requirements below. Please help in formulating an SQL for it. Thanks!

I have a Table with the columns: Column-a, Column-b, Column-c,Column-d.....Column-z.
But, for the below problem, we can ignore the values in the column-d, .....,Column-z.

I would like to form an SQL selecting the distinct values of the Column-a where

E.g.
Column-a Column-b Column-c

1      10        S1
1      10        S2
2      20        S3
2      30        S4
3      40        S5
4      50       (NULL)

Here,

How do we achieve it in the SQL? Received on Wed Jan 17 2007 - 02:46:41 CST