Re: Oracle Announces Upgrade to Oracle(r) SQL Developer

From: tony_becky_mikey_verizon_news <tony_becky_mikey_at_verizon.net>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 07:41:09 GMT

Barry,
  He (Daniel) has offered more for this group than all your blathering.. SO either accept that he does NOT like people posting garbage here, or move on..

Your choice, I believe..

"Barry Bulsara" <bbulsara23_at_hotmail.com> wrote in message news:1168787084.383831.11250_at_q2g2000cwa.googlegroups.com...
> DA Morgan wrote:
>>
>> Spammer!
>>
>> Please apologize for your intentional spamming of every usenet group you
>> can spell and posting from an anonymous yahoo account.
>> --
>> Daniel A. Morgan
>> University of Washington
>> damorgan_at_x.washington.edu
>> (replace x with u to respond)
>> Puget Sound Oracle Users Group
>> www.psoug.org
>
> Daniel, here is an extract from your favorite online resource
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spam_%28electronic%29
>
> [Spam] "It later came to be used on Usenet to mean excessive multiple
> posting-the <b>repeated posting of the same message<b>"
>
> Your repeated posting of this message and others easily fits the
> criteria for spam Daniel. You are the biggest spammer of them all.
>
> Barry

I am using the free version of SPAMfighter for private users. It has removed 76 spam emails to date.
Paying users do not have this message in their emails. Try SPAMfighter for free now! Received on Mon Jan 15 2007 - 01:41:09 CST