HOTLIST>> C,C++,Java,QA Lead and Tester.

From: Rohit Ghode <Rohit.Ghode_at_gmail.com>
Date: 12 Jan 2007 09:34:51 -0800

Hi
Hope you are doing fine.
We wish to submit our consultants for the Req.

I would greatly Appreciate if you can help me with these placements.

SUKANYA VARDHAN
rates: $42/hr-$45/hr on C2C
contact : 732-390-4812 or 848-702-2674
Skills: C/C++/Java
CURRENT LOCATION: NEW JERSEY
Projects: Open for relocation but preferred in NEW YORK CITY & NEW JERSEY Ashok Vaidya
Skills: Lead QA and Tester
Contact: Ramesh Kulkarni 301-685-5070
Rates; $55-60
current Location: VA
Open for VA and DC only

Thank you and look forward to your business.

Rohit Ghode
Omega Software Services Inc
Tel: 301-685-5070
Rohit_at_omegassi.com