Re: Problems with DBMS_METADATA

From: sati_82 <krys_tek_at_interia.pl>
Date: 11 Jan 2007 02:10:35 -0800

sybrandb napisal(a):
> As you don't specify the exact command, my only suggestion can be all
> parameters are case-sensitive as far as I know.
>

> --
> Sybrand Bakker
> Senior Oracle DBA

Thanks for your response.

You're right, all parameters are case-sensitive, but I use both "table_name" and "table_user" in UPPER case so it's not the point. But I heard that maybe this error happens if a table has column in unused state. Do you know how to check what columns are in unused state?

Best Regards,
Krystian Received on Thu Jan 11 2007 - 04:10:35 CST