FindFirstFile Windows API in External Procedures

From: francesco lenardon <francesco.lenardon_at_radiotrevisan.com>
Date: 8 Jan 2007 08:07:49 -0800

Hi,

I have a problem using FindFirstFile Windows API in Oracle External Procedure.
I'm using Oracle XE.
I created a little DLL to move files on hard disk where I use FindFirstFile.
The problem is that while using DLL (written under Visual C++) from a specific Consumer, the FindFirstFile works ok, finding the file I need, but while using DLL from PL/SQL the FindFirstFile doesn't work, returning and INVALID_HANDLE_VALUE for the same file. Can anybody help me, please?

I read a thread from Mercedeh Ghadessi, that used the same function...

Thanks in Advance
Francesco Lenardon Received on Mon Jan 08 2007 - 10:07:49 CST