tech stack uninstall

From: JohnH <jhymas_at_sunterra.com>
Date: 8 Jan 2007 07:52:42 -0800

I have just completed a tech stack upgrade to 9iAS The documentation says to uninstall the old oracle homes, I need to select "Oracle Tools Technology Stack 11.5.0.0.0" from the OUI inventory, and remove only this.
Problem is, I can't find this anywhere in the "installed products" section, nor can I find any pointers in other documentation

Can anyone please help? Received on Mon Jan 08 2007 - 09:52:42 CST