Downloading Critical Patch Updates without a Metalink account

From: raesene <raesene_at_gmail.com>
Date: 8 Jan 2007 05:28:42 -0800

Hi,

I wonder if anyone could point me in the right direction of where I can download Security Patches for Oracle database software (9i and 10g) without having a Metalink account.

I've downloaded the free versions of the sofware from http://www.oracle.com/technology/software/products/database/xe/htdocs/102xelinsoft.html and
http://www.oracle.com/technology/software/products/oracle9i/htdocs/winsoft.html but I can't find a location to download the security patches for either product.

Thanks

Rory McCune
rorym_at_mccune.org.uk Received on Mon Jan 08 2007 - 07:28:42 CST