Backup from 64 bit and restore to 32 bit

From: <rinaldof_at_gmail.com>
Date: 6 Jan 2007 22:00:34 -0800

Hi.

We have an oracle 10g database running on a Windows 2003 64 bit server and another oracle 10g database running on a Windows 2003 32 bit server. The databases are identical, except from the fact that the 32 bit version is used as a test server, so the data is different.

We need to make the test server really identical to the production server. How can we export the data/structures from the 64 bit database to the 32 bit database? I have read some articles about backup policies and it seems that it is necessary to downgrade the 64 bit database to 32 bit. Is it the only way?

Thanks,
Rinaldo Ferreira Junior Received on Sun Jan 07 2007 - 00:00:34 CST