Re: performance problem : tkprof show many fetches with high elapsed time

From: <mccmx_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 5 Jan 2007 03:29:28 -0800

> that's not correct, your query should return exactly the number of
> records in the table if ID is unique.
> Well, it does.

Yes, sorry my mistake... it should return the row count (not 1) if ID is unique.

My only advice is to log a TAR with Oracle support, because its obvious that you are updating too many rows.

One other thing you could try is running tkprof with aggregate=n

This should show each individual update rather than aggregating all 12 together in the same output.

Matt Received on Fri Jan 05 2007 - 05:29:28 CST