Re: EM10g OMS Install Issues securing repository

From: Mladen Gogala <mgogala.SPAM_ME.NOT_at_verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 04:37:24 GMT

On Fri, 05 Jan 2007 04:30:03 +0000, Mladen Gogala wrote:

> It's a bunch of OSS and I'm allergic to Java. I start sneezing and
> coughing and my sinuses start hurting me.

Whatever has happened to the good, old, lsnrctl dbsnmp_start? It made integration with monitors like Nagios or BMC Patrol so easy! They could have just written a Nagios plug-in and the world would be fine, but they had to write this @#$% [EXPLETIVE DELETED] piece of [EXPLETIVE DELETED] [EXPLETIVE DELETED].

Having said that, I'm sure that it was a great [EXPLETIVE DELETED] effort. Outstanding!

--
http://www.mladen-gogala.com