Re: Connect by START WITH+ IN subquery - query optimization - help !

From: <zejeanmi_at_gmail.com>
Date: 4 Jan 2007 09:28:19 -0800

Thank you, the quick fix works perfectly.

I'm very impressed and honoured by your fast answer.

+
You're right, 9i.
Sorry for poor explain plan.
I did try the NO_MERGE hint in the subquery but with no success.

I take this opportunity to congratulate you for "Pratical 8i" and the "Cost Based fundamentals".
They're great.

Thanks again.

Jean-Michel Received on Thu Jan 04 2007 - 11:28:19 CST