Re: listener.ora not found.

From: clement rajappa <clement.rajappa_at_gmail.com>
Date: 4 Jan 2007 05:12:44 -0800

Thanks Mr.Bakker for yr reply.
My doubt about connectivity was because the listener service itself has not been created during installation and listener.ora was also not there. I am new to db admin and i was going through the manual were it was talking about static and dynamic registration. I was wondering how either of this could take place without the above mentioned requirements.
rgds
clement