Oracle Blobs - size calculation

From: thekaran <thekaran_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2 Jan 2007 09:37:56 -0800

Hello,

I have a table with thousands of blobs on it. I need to calculate the physical size of the blobs resulting from my specific query. For example, i need to calculate the total size of blobs that are between blob ids 4000 to 5000.

the table consist of id (INT) and content (BLOB) as columns.

would someone help me? Received on Tue Jan 02 2007 - 11:37:56 CST