SQL loader unix script with multiple files

From: <mnemonic01_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2 Jan 2007 02:17:47 -0800

Hello
What I have to doe is create for a large set of control en datafile 1 shellscripts which starts te actual load.

My problem is :

I use variables and check which control files and datafiles are present. That goes well.

But what I want is seperate logfiles for each control file so I specified a variable for this to take over then name of the controlfile, but what happens is that only the log file of the last control file is beinig processed.
here some code:

for LOG_FL in `ls ${DATADIR}/ctl/*.CTL | sed 's/\.[^.]*$//'>${DATADIR}/ctl/filelist.txt |cat ${DATADIR}/ctl/filelist.txt`
do
export LOG_FL
done

for file in `ls ${DATADIR}/ctl/*.CTL|sort -rn -k 5,5 | awk '{print $NF}'`
do
sqlldr $SCHEMA/$SCHEMAPWD control=$file log=$LOG_FL

What am I doing wrong here?

regards

Michel Received on Tue Jan 02 2007 - 04:17:47 CST