Re: conventional path export with direct=y

From: Frank van Bortel <frank.van.bortel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Jan 2007 01:04:56 +0100

joel garry schreef:

> Well, since it worked for me when I cut and pasted to a regular old
> oracle unix login, I don't think it is a privs or LOB problem (I don't
> think there are LOB's, but it's been a while since I've checked). But

Objects (object-types in tables) would cause exp to switch from direct path to conventional path, too.
Again - I never witnessed that fact to cause exp to export only one third of the total schema

> I'll be checking to be sure it is running as oracle and poke around the
> data types anyways. I'm currently running the live load (which drops
> and recreates the schema), so hopefully that will fix the problem as
> mysteriously as it appeared.
>
> I'm still looking for suggestions, anyways.
>
> Thanks guys, and Happy New Year!

Welcome, and a prosperous 2007 to you, too!

--
Regards,
Frank van Bortel

Top-posting is one way to shut me up...