What occi statements cause exceptions?

From: <lovecreatesbea..._at_gmail.com>
Date: 30 Dec 2006 18:40:11 -0800

Do these function cause exceptions and should I always put them inside a try block?

For example: Connection::createStatement(), Statement::setSql(), Statement::executeQuery(), Statement::executeUpdate(), Connection::commit(), ...

The "Oracle C++ Call Interface, programmer's guide", part no: A96583-01 doesn't tell whether a function causes exceptions, Can I find this kind of information in some other material? Received on Sat Dec 30 2006 - 20:40:11 CST