Re: a simple PL/SQL question about getting a list of values to output parameters

From: <hasta_l3_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 29 Dec 2006 10:00:34 -0800

Paul a écrit :

> That piece of junk code was just written after digging few hours in the
> god damn PL/SQL reference manual. I am not a DB developer either , what
> I am trying to find out is a quick working solution so that I can leave
> my office ASAP.

[...]
> And you know .. I have been searching other web sites for hours BEFORE
> posting a help request message on this forum.

You know, Paul... I certainly certainly dont wan't to sound harsh, but...

  if you spent hours in the manual, and then hours on the web, then I suspect that you are not using your time in the most efficient manner. You should perhap reconsider the way you work ?

Reading the damn manual at least once from top to bottom is working for me. Granted, it takes a day. But that day is well spent, as it spares me later on countless hours of random exploration and dead ends resulting from misconceptions ...

And I can leave office well on time :-)