Oracle 9i RMAN backup status

From: <pradeep.chandiramani_at_gmail.com>
Date: 27 Dec 2006 22:24:35 -0800

Hi,

Can someone please tell me how can I get the backup status (completed/failed) for RMAN backup operations?

Currently I check the status using OEM but I was looking for some database query to check the same.

I am using oracle 9i. I guess, there are views like rc_rman_staus in 10g but I don't know how this can be done in 9i.

-Regards
Pradeep Received on Thu Dec 28 2006 - 00:24:35 CST