Re: Puzzles on SQL/Oracle

From: nirav <shivam71_at_gmail.com>
Date: 23 Dec 2006 02:25:41 -0800

I have once tried to create a sudoku solver in PL/SQL:
> http://www.adp-gmbh.ch/blog/2005/september/6.html
>
> Unfortunately, it has a bug, but still...
>
> Regards
>
> --
> Rene Nyffenegger

Fantastic!!!!!! That was exactly something I was looking for!! I guess though that this might be quite trying for an .net or java programmer so I would trim it down to the solution of "Magic Square" ...as the Sudoku is a combination of sevaral "magic squares" right?....Will try to work it out but this is great thanks so much for sharing!! Received on Sat Dec 23 2006 - 04:25:41 CST