Re: http://www.dbahub.com

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 22 Dec 2006 13:45:21 -0800

apunhiran_at_gmail.com wrote:
> Hello Folks,
> I have been compiling this new site www.dbahub.com, from a couple of
> weeks. I am trying to get most of the popular databases under one site,
> where all DBAs can find relevent information.
> I encourage to register on to this website and submit documents,
> scripts, tips etc. and I will make sure the same are published. I am
> trying to compile a How To section on the website, where DBA can find
> information on doing DBA stuff with complete steps.
> Please visit, provide feedback and most important contribute.
>
> Thanks
> Regards
> Apun

Apun:

Do you realize you are stealing? Do you realize you are violating international treaties of intellectual property? Do you realize that many of us get upset about this? Do you realize this group has a charter prohibiting commercial messages and you have violated it? Do you realize it is just plain morally reprehensible to take verbatim content from others and post it as your own?

I, for one, really get ticked off by obvious ripoffs. What is with all these people that are doing this? What do you hope to accomplish? Don't you know any better? Why should I even have to be posting this???

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
If insanity is doing the same thing over and over expecting different