Re: dbms_scheduler.purge_log not working

From: Abhijit <abhijit_bhattach_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 21 Dec 2006 09:50:29 -0800

Mark,
I didn't quite get what you tried to point out. dbms_scheduler.create_job doesn't set any value for parameter for start_date. So by default it is null. If it is null , then the job will get executed as soon as it is enabled.
My issue was not with the job not getting executed. I can see that going into running state from Oracle Enterprise Manager. But I don't see any entries in user_scheduler_job_run_details after the run is over.