DR plan

From: madunix <madunix_at_gmail.com>
Date: 20 Dec 2006 00:34:32 -0800

Disaster Recovery (DR)Preparation

We do Oracle10g CRS (no _HACMP_) on 2xNodes AIX5.3 connected to FC SAN DS4800 to serve our members which is a real time application.we planning to do a Disster Recovery plan for this service,DR plan need to

recover 1 hour max time, the site will be about 35Km away,system must be restored to the last transaction, on the backup site we are thinking

to palce the same identical hardware of our Production, AIX Servers and

SAN DS4800Our data will be mirrored across a WAN link E1.

Is there anyone that have some experience of Veritas, TSM or STORIX for

DR from point of view as DBA.

madunix Received on Wed Dec 20 2006 - 02:34:32 CST