Re: Anyone come across "Following on-commit snapshots not refreshed" in the alert log?

From: Swoop <swoop_at_doesnotwork.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 17:59:37 +1000

DA Morgan wrote:

> Swoop wrote:

>> I recently came across the following message in the alert log of a
>> 10.2.0.2 database:
>>
>> Following on-commit snapshots not refreshed
>> TABLENAME1
>> TABLENAME2
>> TABLENAME3
>> TABLENAME4
>>

>> Has anyone come across it before?
>
> Please post the full and complete error message ... not your
> interpretation of it.
>
> Have you looked on metalink?

That was the full error message, repeated over and over in the alert logs. Sure, I changed the table names, which were materialized views but that is all.

As we suspected, the problem was with the developer's MVs, we just don't know why exactly. Anyway, they dropped the MVs and it fixed the problem.

Metalink has a few hits which mention fixing or refreshing the MVs. I was just wondering if anyone had come across it before. Received on Wed Dec 20 2006 - 01:59:37 CST