Oracle XE: no APEX!

From: Cris <cris119_at_operamail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2006 10:40:09 +0100

I just installed Oracle XE on a SUSE SLES 9 SP3 brand new box, the service starts/stops correctly, I'm able to connect to the DB with sqlplus but there's no APEX, nothing is listening on port 8080.

The only bad things I can see in alert.log are:

Unable to find dynamic library libocr10.so in search paths Unable to find dynamic library libocrb10.so in search paths Unable to find dynamic library libocrutl10.so in search paths Unable to find dynamic library libocrutl10.so in search paths

Any suggestion?

Thank you. Kind regards,

--
spamto:cris119_at_operamail.com