Re: import to different user with the new correct grant doesn't work

From: Bryce <brice.dutheil_at_gmail.com>
Date: 18 Dec 2006 08:19:24 -0800

I agree with you that this is a big security issue. However in my case as the dumps are only needed for development I'm only concerned by the "feature". This behaviour of imp is not natural.

Then I just have to run the generated output. However this method only works if it is runned as sys and if the grantee still exists.

Running those stuff in a shell script can automatize the whole process.

Well I hope this answer will help the next ones