Puzzles on SQL/Oracle

From: nirav <shivam71_at_gmail.com>
Date: 17 Dec 2006 03:41:47 -0800

Hello ,

In my company , I started a contest on Oracle..we would send two questions on SQL, Pl-SQL and the fastest response with all correct answer is the winner...this is getting some response and I am wondering about where I could refer for material which would be good for the contest...basically queries that are not too easy nor painstakingly difficult..something that appeals the java programmer or the dot net programmer and even tempts a QA guy to take a look and try to solve...

I think I have enough to keep going for next seven rounds or so but I am exploring for getting better ideas...any pointers to such puzzles or similar links etc I shall be thankful ..(I know of Steven Feuristein's puzzles on toadsoft or some other site)

Thanks
Nirav Received on Sun Dec 17 2006 - 05:41:47 CST