Re: arrrgh Why Java over PL/SQL

From: <kuassi.mensah_at_gmail.com>
Date: 15 Dec 2006 15:57:51 -0800

Regarding Java, read the free first chapter of my book which discusses Java versus PL/SQL;
http://books.elsevier.com/bookscat/samples/1555583296/Sample_Chapters/02~chapter_one.pdf You will understand that although wonderful, PL/SQL, cannot address every damn requirement.

As described in chapter 17 of my book, the combination of Java, JMS, AQ, and PL/SQL can do miracles!

Kuassi,
http://db360.blogspot.com/2006/08/oracle-database-programming-using-java_01.html