how would you do it?

From: Eugene <epipko_at_gmail.com>
Date: 15 Dec 2006 14:32:37 -0800

Hi all,
I have a table with 2 columns:

seq      proc
------     -------------------------
1         sales_order_p;
2         po_p;
3         invoice_p;

I need to be able to loop via all records in that table (ordered by seq) end execute each procedure.
Is it possible? Do I use "execute immediate"? I want to make is dinamic enough so if another procedure will be added OR I will have to resequence table, no extra maintenance will be required.

Thanks,
Eugene Received on Fri Dec 15 2006 - 16:32:37 CST