<NCA>Force FORMS to use object name instead of ID.

From: <akihiko.yamano_at_mercury.com>
Date: 15 Dec 2006 01:40:24 -0800

Hi,

For some reason(load testing) I need to force FORMS to use object name instead of ID to recognize each object, protocol is NCA.  <environment>
 FORMS version=10.1.2.0
 Jinitiator=1.3.1.22
 SSL is not used

To do it I already tried some ways, since before to set them the ID was changed to object name,
but for the version above the solutions are not worked.

1:Set the record=names flag for specific user profile from Oracle Application using admin.
2:Set the record=names flag through the recording URL 3:Set the record=names flag through Web CGI configuration file and startup HTML file

But all of them were never worked for the environment. Do I need to any another setting for the version above? Depends on the versions the ways are different?

If you have the information and advice me, that is very helpful.

Thanks,

Hiko Received on Fri Dec 15 2006 - 03:40:24 CST