Is this feasible?

From: jared <jared_at_hwai.com>
Date: 13 Dec 2006 13:57:47 -0800

I'm reading DocID 271886.1 (10G features comparison between different Oracle versions - EE, PE, SE, SE1) and one immediately notices that Personal Edition, aside from being single-user, has pretty much all of EE's features - especially goodies like parallelization and Streams.

One idly wonders - if I am connecting to a PE server from an app server (i.e., via a connection pool), is that considered multi-user or multisession (or is it even possible)? Is there a listener with the product? If not, why not a BEQ-type connection?

jh Received on Wed Dec 13 2006 - 15:57:47 CST