Re: [ora10] Yet another cloning question

From: EscVector <Junk_at_webthere.com>
Date: 13 Dec 2006 07:25:03 -0800

Yes, make sure the global names are different and I suggest that you reset your dbid. The dbid so the test database is not seen as an incarnation of the first.

The agent reads the listener.ora file to figure out what databases are on the machine. If this is set and all names are unique, you should not have a problem.