[ora10] Yet another cloning question

From: Helmut Schneider <jumper99_at_gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2006 11:52:53 +0100

Hi,

I have two systems, host1 and host2. They are both setup identical (both are running two instances, orcl and test) with different hostnames and different IPs. I am succesfully able to clone the database from host1 to host2 and the database is starting up fine then.
But what happens is that if I open OEM on the clone "Host" and "Listener" both show up the hostname of the original database on host1 and not to the clone on host2.

How can I change that behavior? It that possible at all with a cloned database? I grepped the whole disk but did not find any useful reference to host1.

Thanks, Helmut

--
Please do not feed my mailbox, Swen still does his job well