Help on query

From: vishnu <settyv_at_gmail.com>
Date: 12 Dec 2006 14:20:07 -0800

Table Structure will be like this.
Hi,

 I need to write Oracle query for this.Please help to solve this.

Case ID, Major Type, Requested Date

We need to find the count of cases which are over due, due today, between 7-14 days etc as shown in the table. Based on comparison between sysdate and requested date.

Can this requirement fit into a query. ?

Case Summary

Major           Over Due        Due Today       Due Next 7-14 Days
Due Next 15-30 Days     Due Over 30 Days
Delivery                0       0       4       0       0
Return          0       0       0       0       0
Service         0       0       0       0       0
Relocation              0       0       0       0       0
Water Intrusion         0       0       0       0       0

Thanks,
Vishnu Received on Tue Dec 12 2006 - 16:20:07 CST