Re: Theory Questions concerning MVD and Functional Dependency.....

From: Solomon_Man <cmgray74_at_gmail.com>
Date: 12 Dec 2006 10:47:29 -0800

So,
With all the fun aside.

Can someone in laymans terms please explain to me MVD. Please include examples.

I have looked on line and there are many examples but none have "clicked".

I may be making this hard, actually I should say I know I am making this hard but I would like to understand this. The class at this point means nothing but I would really like to fully understand what a MVD is and be able to identify one.

Thanks,
Chris