Create directory as '.......'

From: rohan <amapola8_at_wp.pl>
Date: 12 Dec 2006 02:26:38 -0800

Hi everyone

I'm trying to create directory with instruction create directory HOME as 'C:\Oracle\home' .

I receive from Oracle information 'Directory was created'" but I can't  find it in the path C:\Oracle\home
( neither through browser nor through "cd C:\Oracle\home" and "dir" )

Does it mean that such a directory is " invisible" and it can't go into it with a normal browser because in reality it's a different form of directory ? I'm just begin to learn Oracle and that's why my question is simple...

Regards, Peter W. Received on Tue Dec 12 2006 - 04:26:38 CST