current users enquiry

From: <gd6502_at_eudoramail.com>
Date: 12 Dec 2006 01:49:15 -0800

Hi everybody
For my Oracle 9i db, I need to know how many users are accessing to a specific schema, and, if possible, which application are they using. Can I obtain this goal with the user id specified for the schema, without using administration tools (just a query)? Thanks a lot

Peppe Received on Tue Dec 12 2006 - 03:49:15 CST