Re: Interview questions for Oracle database administrator

From: <fitzjarrell_at_cox.net>
Date: 10 Dec 2006 12:36:10 -0800

Comments embedded.
agile_cell_at_yahoo.com wrote:
> Michel,
>
> No.. I dont feel tackled. It is nice of you to vent out a "sincere"
> opinion on the list, except I did not want your opinion :-)

Declaring something as 'interesting' in this group is an invitation for opinion.

> I also did not want you to say "It is a nice list". I just want you to read
> it and if you dont find it meaningful, hit the delete button.

If we don't find it meaningful it is better to say WHY this is so. You post and your words are up for scrutiny and discussion. If you wanted this to merely be a billboard you should have posted to your own, moderated newsgroup where you could delete any unwanted 'replies'.

> Given the number of subscribers in this group, a large number of people
> are likely to find this useful and I am sure the other large
> number will hit the delete button.

You clearly don't understand this group. You're getting exactly what is expected here, honest opinion and discussion, whether you want it or not. If anyone needs to grow up it is you.

> Geez...

> Protect your identity with a free PrivatePhone number and voicemail. Sign up
> for Free!

David Fitzjarrell Received on Sun Dec 10 2006 - 14:36:10 CST